Saturday, July 16, 2011

Quick Update

I am going to make this quick since I am updating from my iPhone and not having a real keyboard makes typing difficult. I think the last place I updated was Aspen. Since then I drove the van one day Silt Colorado. According to the website it should have been Rifle which is the next town down. Silt was a small town but it had a good feel there was a park right across the street from the cimmunity center where we stayed. It was a great place to relax. We also had a build day in Silt where we worked on framing house. After Silt we went to Meeker, which was a really nice town. On the ride there we ran into a guy who let the girls in the groip shoot guns. They really enjoyed it. We were able to shower and swim at the local Rex center.

Today we rode from Meeker to Vernal Utah. We met up with Central US route in the middle. It was an awesome day. I'll give more details when I actually have Internet.

Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment